Most people enjoy water slides to cool off during hot days or to just spend some quality time with their loved ones. Swimming pools and slides have been around for many decades and now they have transformed a lot. Inflatable water slide, speed slide, serpentine slide, tube slide, and dry slide – these all are the different types of water slides that you can enjoy this summer. This article will discuss the different types of water slides you can find to have fun in theme parks.
Most people do not have their own pools and enough space in their backyard to install an inflatable slide, and this is where theme parks play a major role. Today, the water parks are offering the next level, best slides to their customers along with the added facilities to attract in more people. Water roller coasters are also a big hit these days as they provide a unique way to have fun.
Here are some of the craziest water slides that you can enjoy in the coming hot season:-
1. Inflatable Slides – Bring home your own slide if your kids are too small to go to a water park and these are available in many shapes, sizes, patterns and colors. The inflatable slides has improved a lot and now manufacturers have created some amazing, huge blow-up structures, unlike the earlier flat models. You can either hire or buy them from reputed online store. It is among the most popular products and available in different forms like blow-up houses, outdoor bounce houses, bounce house moonwalk.
2. Serpentine Slides – These curves are definitely going to take your excitement to a new level as the slides snake around while going to the bottom. For those who want to indulge in something different, this is a great way whipping you in different directions till you reach the bottom. Such kind of slides work against the force of gravity as well as your own inertia. It simply means that when you speed towards a curve, you body keeps on going forward naturally and this is what keep you on the ride.
3. Speed Slides – Those who want to do something really daring, speed slides could be an outstanding option. Let your body drop and go at a fast speed until you reach the bottom of the ride. These are mostly straight slides and offer a heart-stopping experience where the riders feel maximum compression. Today, U-shaped profiles with a narrow path are more popular as they offer more safety than the traditional ones. These are high profile slides and meant for adults only, so don’t let your kids experiment with it.
4. Tube Slides – These colorful, twisting tubes are meant to offer a great experience with lots of curve action. The enclosed slide gives you an ultra-fast ride where you feel like slipping alone through a cave and falling straight into the water. The other form is the use of tube to roll over to bottom which you can enjoy either solo or with your friend. Kids tube slides are also available that you can place in your backyard as they are made of durable and high-quality material. Your kids can enjoy twisting and turning without actually going to the theme parks during hot days.
5. Wahoo Racer – This ultimate slide gives you a chance to ride the mat on your stomach and reach the bottom like a bullet. It is just like flying on a mat where you can race with your friends. These rides are designed to provide some extra fun and maximum speed using a mat. The unique design of the slide allow you to enjoy two-tier mat racer and multi-styled race lines.
So, get ready to ditch the summers with these extreme water slides or bring home your own inflatable water slide and enjoy with your family members. If you want to buy it, make sure you do proper research and buy it only from certified retalier.
For water slide rentals in Miami click here.